Friday 6 November 2015

WHEN DISAPPOINTMENTS HAPPEN FOR A PURPOSE

Nancy dont do this, don't leave me! I lost just my job not my hands and feet! I'll work hard to meet up with your standards please baby.....Jide begged with tears
  Jide it's today I found out that you hate me!.....Nancy barked on the phone. "Hate you? I have done nothing but love you Nancy"...... Yes o! You hate me. If not you won't ask me to remain in this "Situationship" you call a relationship".
How do you expect me to stay with a man who can't carter for my needs while we are just courting?! What will happen to me when we get married ehn?! Answer me?! Answer me Jide!....Nancy queried irritatedly.

"Haven't I been providing for you? Is it cos I told you I didn't have 30k to hand out for your hair at the moment?!....
   Let's be sincere with ourselves here Nancy. You do not love me anymore cos I've fallen below the financial standard you set. But its alright I'll let you go.....I learn to not love you"...... And then he ended the call.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
You are a nice guy quite alright but poverty is not my portion in Jesus name AMEN! .....Nancy said as she rolled her eyes.

Looking so absent minded, Jide didn't even notice when his baby sis Sophia walked into the house. Sugardaddy! Le boo!.....Sophia called out to him but he was so engrossed in his thoughts. She had to tap him to get his attention.
  Oh baby! When did you walk in?.....he asked. "How would you know when you were so busy with your thoughts?... Anyway hope there is food in this house o cos I'm starvinnnng?!"
   Check the kitchen na, you this troublesome girl...he said as he pushed her towards the kitchen...... Hehe...you know you love my trouble. By the way, I saw a job advert on some blog like that and I sent in your CV....Sophia said as she dished out food big enough for two men.

"Thanks sis".... "Its nothing bro. So what's up with  Nancy? I haven't heard from her in a while.".... She asked with food in her mouth.
Nancy broke up with me....Jide answered with a straight face.
    "She did what?!....hmmmph! Anyway I never liked her that much".
   Funny how his sister acts so matured and easy going....he thought.

Jide couldn't believe how lucky he was....the CV his sister sent in on his behalf landed him an interview with one of the best advertising agencies.... He promised to spoil Sophia if he landed the job..... So here he was on his way to the interview.
He was so tensed that he didn't notice when he bumped into Kamsi.... Oh I'm so sorry ma'am....he quickly apologised as he helped to pick up her file.
Its alright, it was also my fault I was sort of in a haste. Late for an interview.... She said
  "Oh an interview? Is it with AUMEC  corporation?"
   "Yea! How did you know?"
"Cos I'm here for the interview as well.....sorry forgive my bad manners, I'm Jide Igwe"
    " I'm Kamsi Nwadike"
Nice to meet you Kamsi and I hope you get the job.....he said smiling as they both sat down at the reception waiting to be called up.

     SEVEN YEARS LATER
Jide couldn't stop staring lovingly at his wife Kamsi....he was so grateful he met her at that interview seven years ago and although she didn't get the job....he knew there was no way he would have let her slip by him.
He knew that day that she was the one. So here he was Seven years later with a secured job, a loving wife and a beautiful daughter who would be having brother soon.... He couldn't ask for more!

Nancy was at the park staring at Jide and his family...... Although she ended up with a wealthy husband, nothing could be compared to the love and attention she would have gotten from Jide.
  Besides the "rich wife" tag came with a price which was constant battering and  the curing of continuous infections Daniel gave her......
  However it was her choice....she wanted the good life.

Life has two pathways; the Easy/Dangerous Route & the Rigorous but Rewarding Route
We are the choices we make!

This post is dedicated to my Bigbro... Its his birthday today.
Happy birthday Sugardaddy! I hope this makes you smile!

No comments: